Feiyu Tech FY-WG 3-Axis All-new Wearable Gimbal Stabilizer for Gopro 4 3 3 LCD Touch BacPac Xiaoyi AEE
• The Feiyu WG 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal is the World’s most Portable Handheld/Mountable Gimbal
• FY WG 3 Axis Wearable Gimbal is compatible with GoPro HERO4 / 3 / 3 (with optional mounting space for GoPro LCD Touch BacPac), compatible with SJCAM SJ4000 SJ5000 and for Xiaomi Yi, for AEE other cameras with similar dimensions. (for Xiaomi Yi and AEE, you need to buy our replaceable mounting splint).
• A GoPro T-Clamp adapter is packaged. – Enabling Attachment to any Accessory that Supports GoPros three-prong Mount
• The FY WG also contains two 1/4″-20 tripod mounts on its gimbal body, allowing the gimbal to be mounted in different orientations to all universal tripod screw mount accessories (including helmets, bikes, selfie sticks and other accessories).
• In addition, the Gimbal can be directly use on helmets, cars and so on, just by using the included accessory-3M Adhesive to fix the bottom of it.
Introducing FY WG Wearable Gimbal:
Attention: Do not power on the gimbal before completing all the installation steps.
Switch between different operating modes by pressing the function button. The LED light will flash distinctively to indicate different operating modes.
Operating Modes and Functions:
Mode 1 – Panning Mode: Camera is permitted to pan left or right. Vertical tilts or rolls are restricted.
Mode 2 – Panning and Tilting Mode: Camera is permitted to pan left or right and tilt up and down. Rolls are restricted.
Mode 3 – Lock Mode: Camera stays in its current orientation. All panning, tilting and rolls are restricted.
Pressing the function button three consecutive times in any operating mode, the gimbal will switch to the Inverted Mode (Allowing the user to flip the gimbal orientation upside down). Pressing the function button three more times while in Inverted Mode to switch back to the original orientation
Manual Pulling Locking:
After the gimbal has been powered on for eight seconds, the tilt angle can be adjusted manually in the Panning Mode and the Lock Mode. Adjust the title angle to the desired position and wait for 0.5 second until the gimbal registers the new angle.
Initialize the Gimbal
FY WG needs to be initialized whenever the following situations are observed after power on:
a. The tilt angle is not leveled with the horizontal surface.
b. The roll angle is not parallel to the horizontal surface.
c. When the gimbal is Full-Axis-Lock mode, the camera does not stay stationary.
d. Ensure gimbal is fully assembled and camera is installed properly.
e. Place the gimbal on a flat surface and keep it stationary.
f. Power on the Gimbal.
g. Wait for the gimbal to finish its initialization before resuming the use of the gimbal.
Note: When initialization is completed, the LED light will quickly flash.
|Working Voltage||6.0 V~9 V|
|Vertical Tilting Angle||320°|
|Horizontal Panning Angle||320°|
|Tilting Increments||2°/S ~ 75°/S|
|Panning Increments||3°/S ~ 150°/S|
|Static Attitude Tracking Accuracy||0.01 ~ 0.05 ( Working Voltage )|
|Motion Attitude Tracking Accuracy||0.1 ~ 0.5 ( Motor Overload<2G)|
|Overload Current Protection||800 mA|
|Weight||188g ( Without Batteries & Camera)|
|Usage Time||3 ~ 4 Hours|
|Camera Maximum Height||43.60 mm( Replaceable mounting bracket )|
|Camera Maximum Thickness||31.70 mm( Replaceable mounting bracket )|
|Camera Maximum Weight||150.00 g|
1* Feiyu Tech FY-WG 3-Axis All-new Wearable Gimbal for Gopro 4/3 /3
1* M 1.5 Allen Key
1* Long screw
1* Video Output And Camera Charging Cable
1* USB Connector
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
1* Quick-Release Buckle
1* Curved Adhesive Mounts
3* 3M Adhesive
4* Rechargeable Battery
5* Extension Knurled Thumb Screw
6* Hexagonal Socket Head Cap Screws
1* Warranty Card